When you browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the
following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The terms “Timothy Aikman – Photography” or “I” refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is
subject to change without notice.
• Neither Timothy Aikman – Photography nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude
liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the
operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are
provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we
endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
• You are welcome to view the contents of the Website for personal use, but not for any
commercial purposes or re-publication